[council] Beijing / Meetings with GAC & ccNSO

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:06:13 UTC 2013

+1 to all that.

Do we know if there are a couple of interested people on ccNSO and GAC to
discuss ideas for a draft agenda with? If we could get a quick ad hoc group
going, we could move on quite quickly.

Also - and apologies if I've missed anything on this up-thread - is there a
dedicated slot in the Beijing schedule for this session already?

Maria