SV: [council] Beijing / Meetings with GAC & ccNSO

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Thu Feb 14 09:45:54 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I ecco Wolfgang and Jonathan and strongly support to meet with both GAC
and the ccNSO.

As to the ccNSO, many of the issues we discuss within GNSO also
naturally relates to the work that has been done (or should have been
considered) in many ccTLDs – especially all of those that are also
advertised or at least used as “generic”, such as .it, .nu, .tv, etc,
etc.

One point to “sell in” our meeting with ccNSO is that we can in fact
learn from each other, and perhaps therewith also win time on certain
projects and (from both sides) avoid mistakes.

Best,
Petter
--
Petter Rindforth, LL M
Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: <petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu>
<http://www.fenixlegal.eu/>
NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals
to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client
privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read,
copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please
delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, <http://www.fenixlegal.eu/>
Thank you