[council] Current draft of Fadi's requested communication from council

Mason Cole mcole at 5x5com.com
Tue Feb 12 23:00:47 UTC 2013

Council colleagues --

As you know, Fadi requested of the council its input regarding the strawman proposal resulting from the BC's and IPC's request for additional RPMs in new gTLDs.  On December 27, I circulated an early draft of a council reply.

The communication is due very shortly, and has been taken up by a small group within the council to ensure that all points of view are represented.  Because this is an agenda item for our meeting this week, at Maria Farrell's helpful suggestion, I'm sending the current draft to council so we can be prepared to discuss it then.  This draft does not reflect additional input of the BC and IPC -- if this is provided prior to the meeting, I'll be happy to forward it to the council.

Thanks --

Mason