[council] ICANN announces ATRT2 review team

Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben at t-online.de Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben at t-online.de
Sun Feb 17 08:12:43 UTC 2013

All,

Last time the GNSO insisted from the beginning of the selection process on 4 ATRT seats which has been confirmed before the final selection. This time we "hoped" more or less that the selectors would adopt the same structure.
But the lesson learned now is: what's not written beforehand in stone doesn't count.

The next round may happen in around 2 years....

Regards

Wolf-Ulrich