[council] ICANN announces ATRT2 review team

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Sun Feb 17 19:23:29 UTC 2013

Wolf,

Yes, congratulations to Brian and Avri for sure.

And, agreed, for the Council / GNSO there are two possible takes from this:

1. That we need to work harder to secure greater representation next time.
OR
2. That the balance was inevitably likely to shift in any case this time
around given the current environment.

It would be interesting and illustrative to see a side-by-side comparison
table of representation in ATRT1 & ATRT 2.

Jonathan