[council] Presentation from the DNA

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Jun 26 12:05:06 UTC 2013

Thanks.  From my perspective, there are a couple of issues:

1.       Adrian has gone quiet on me.  I need to confirm he is still interested.

2.       Our Wednesday meetings could probably do with something to make them / keep them interesting and with broad GNSO (and beyond) appeal.
This is useful from that perspective so it works for me.

Jonathan