[council] RE: Revised Motion on ICANN Bylaw Recoomendation

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at antel.com.uy
Fri Jun 28 14:01:44 UTC 2013

Jeff,
Even though I agree with you that it looks like a small change in the Bylaws that just clarifies a process that should have been there, any change in the Bylaws is important and should be analyze thoroughly.  Also I need the opinion of my constituency and for that we have to discussed this internally.  This said, I hope to have a position by Durban, if not I will be forced to ask for a deferral.
Best regards,
Osvaldo