[council] Agenda for GNSO Council Meetings in Beijing / Council-Board

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Wed Mar 20 14:58:01 UTC 2013

Thanks Jonathan and Jeff,

For our meeting with the Board, NCSG agrees that multistakholder
engagement should be top of the agenda (we noted the issue as  Bottom-up
multi-stakeholderism versus ICANN unilateralism).

In addition, we'd suggest consideration of Definition of the "public
interest" at ICANN; ICANN engagement & outreach plans; and possibly
New constituencies.

Best,
-Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)