[council] RE: Regarding reconsideration request from the Non-Commercial Stakeholder group relating to decision on the Trademark Clearinghouse

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Wed May 22 15:30:02 UTC 2013

Thanks Alan...my paraphrasing was incorrect.

I hope that doesn't take away from the real point of my message which is the wording of the recommendation by the BGC and the assumptions they have made.  I would ask that that be the focus of the discussion going forward.

Let me restate that Neustar has no view one way or another on the substance of what is being implemented.