[council] Questions for the ICANN Board

Magaly Pazello magaly.pazello at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:19:17 UTC 2013

Hi Zahid!
You are right till last week it was the way everybody was refering to the
confrrence but today Fadi confirmed the official conference title that
doesn't mention the word "summit".
Magaly

On Sunday, November 17, 2013, Zahid Jamil <zahid at dndrc.com> wrote:
> What is the strategy to avoid the Brazilian 'summit' (we heard the
Brazilian govt use is term in Bali) from:
> A) being a decision making event aimed at feeding in to other treaty
processes (something Brazilian govt confirmed in meeting)
> B) going down the 'equitable redistribution of internet resources' route
(ditto)

> Best regards,
>
> Zahid Jamil
> Barrister-at-law
> Chair
> Domain Name Dispute Resolution Center
> www.dndrc.com
> Jamil & Jamil
> Barristers-at-law
>
> Suites 219-221 Central Hotel Annexe, Merewether Road, Karachi.
>
> Suite No 12, First Floor, Rehman Arcade, Aabpara Market, Islamabad.
>
> Cell: +923008238230
> Tel: +92 213 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
> Fax: +92 213 5655026
> www.jamilandjamil.com
>
> Notice / Disclaimer
> This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may
contain/are the intellectual property of DNDRC/Jamil & Jamil,
Barristers-at-Law, and constitute privileged information protected by
attorney client privilege. The reproduction, publication, use, amendment,
modification of any kind whatsoever of any part or parts (including
photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means whether or not
transiently or incidentally or some other use of this communication)
without prior written permission and consent of DNDRC/Jamil & Jamil is
prohibited.

> Sent from my iPad
> On Nov 17, 2013, at 9:24, "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson at afilias.info>
wrote:

> Any others?
>

> Anything specific to highlight about GNSO work as part of a positive
message?

Montevideo statement?

> Best regards
>
> Wolf-Ulrich