[council] Draft PDP charter - Privacy & Proxy Accreditation Services PDP WG

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Oct 16 09:07:33 UTC 2013

Thanks Volker,

Agreed on the title.  I think the Privacy & Proxy Accreditation Services PDP
WG is a typo/error and it should read Privacy & Proxy Services Accreditation
PDP WG.

Thanks also for the specific additional input of your two points italicised
below.

I’d very much like to get additional input on whether or not we (or with the
help of input from our respective groups / constituencies) can get the
current draft charter polished to a satisfactory state.

There is obviously a driver to getting the WG going without the DT step
i.e. to demonstrate that the PDP process can be efficient and, to some
extent, flexible whilst still being thorough.

But, clearly we need to be sure that we are confident that we can tolerate
skipping this (DT) step if we go down that route.

Jonathan