[council] new gTLD Program Committee resolution regarding Specification 13 of the new gTLD registry agreement

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Apr 1 16:36:04 UTC 2014

Volker,

Good point to place this discussion in the context of the promotion of " ...
competition, consumer choice and consumer trust ... " as a reference point.

Also, to be aware that many (all?) of us may need time to sound out our
respective groups / constituencies on the substance and processes relating
to this issue.

Jonathan