[council] new gTLD Program Committee resolution regarding Specification 13 of the new gTLD registry agreement

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Tue Apr 1 17:33:17 UTC 2014

All,
as a Council, we need to be responsive when we are asked and we should get back to the Board with a substantive answer in time. We cannot complain about being circumvented and not answer when we are asked.

In terms of how we do this: This might be a matter of implementation oversight, so can we reach out to original WG members and tap their knowledge about the WG deliberations at the time on this specific recommendation?

Thomas

thomas-rickert.tel
+49.228.74.898.0