[council] Response to the call for Public Comment - ICANN Strategy Panels Draft Report

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Apr 2 10:07:32 UTC 2014

All,

In Singapore, I committed to draft a Council response to the call for Public
Comment - ICANN Strategy Panels Draft Report.

The call for public comment is located here:

http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/strategy-panels-25feb14-en.htm

As discussed, the draft response deals specifically with the output of the
MSI panel.

We have repeatedly recognised that the remit and output of this panel
appears to be (or may be seen to be) uniquely and closely linked to the
policy development  work within the GNSO.

The work of the panel is located here:

http://www.icann.org/en/about/planning/strategic-engagement/multistakeholder
-innovation

I look forward to your comments and input on the attached draft.

Thanks,

Jonathan