[council] new gTLD Program Committee resolution regarding Specification 13 of the new gTLD registry agreement

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 07:18:20 UTC 2014

Hi Jonathan,

Many thanks for this. It's a topic I've not personally taken a strong view
on and will definitely need a little time to inform myself and consult with
my constituency about. I appreciate this being on this week's agenda for
information and discussion so we can start considering the implications as
well as the possibilities / advisability of action.

In principle - and without having anything yet to add to the substantive
discussion - I agree with others that if the Board is asking us for our
view, then we should take and be seen to take that request seriously.

All the best, Maria