[council] ccNSO Council report

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Fri Apr 18 16:42:11 UTC 2014

Thanks for the update, John.  Did the ccNSO have any other comments about the composition of the proposed "Steering Committee"?

During a call yesterday with ICANN Staff, I noted that allocating 2 reps from the GNSO was not adequate, and that the selection process must be open, transparent, predictable, etc.  My concern is that ICANN will "pick its jury" in a top-down fashion,  with the goal of steering the outcome.

Thanks-

J.