[council] ccNSO Council report

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Sat Apr 19 20:21:30 UTC 2014

James,

The summary I posted was based on work being led by Becky Burr of Neustar.  She is a member of the ccNSO Council.  It was clear that not many other Councillors were tuned in to the issue, but the entire subject of there being no place (or at least not enough of one) at the table for the cc's (with regard to IANA transition or netMundial, for example).

Cheers,

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [council] ccNSO Council report