[council] Draft Charter - CCWG on IANA Stewardship Transition

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Aug 18 09:43:49 UTC 2014

All,

Please see attached for the work from Drafting Team that has prepared the
draft Charter for a "Cross Community Working Group to Develop an IANA
Stewardship Transition Proposal on Naming Related Functions".

I expect that the ccNSO will consider this charter at their forthcoming
meeting on 21 August and that we will similarly receive a motion seeking to
consider and approve this charter at our forthcoming GNSO Council meeting on
4th September 2014.

I am sending this to you in advance of the motion in my capacity as co-chair
of the Drafting Team. Please review and distribute as widely as possible.

Thanks,

Jonathan