[council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 16:18:11 UTC 2014

Dear fellow GNSO Councilors

During the GNSO Council meeting in London and again on 24 July, the
Council received a briefing from ICANN’s Contractual Compliance on
reporting and metrics accomplishments as a result of their 3-year plan
that stemmed from the Registration Abuse Policies WG recommendation in
2011. Attached I submit a draft resolution to close out this issue with
the GNSO Council for your kind consideration and I would also
respectfully request the draft motion to be seconded.

Yours

Klaus