[council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Aug 20 16:32:28 UTC 2014

The motion has been posted on page
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+04+September+2014

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
http://gnso.icann.org

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Klaus Stoll
Sent: mercredi 20 août 2014 17:18
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution

Dear fellow GNSO Councilors

During the GNSO Council meeting in London and again on 24 July, the Council received a briefing from ICANN's Contractual Compliance on reporting and metrics accomplishments as a result of their 3-year plan that stemmed from the Registration Abuse Policies WG recommendation in 2011. Attached I submit a draft resolution to close out this issue with the GNSO Council for your kind consideration and I would also respectfully request the draft motion to be seconded.

Yours

Klaus