[council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Aug 21 08:36:55 UTC 2014

Thank-you Klaus

-----Original Message-----
From: Klaus Stoll [mailto:kdrstoll at gmail.com]
Sent: 20 August 2014 17:18
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] Uniformity of Reporting-Draft Resolution

Dear fellow GNSO Councilors

During the GNSO Council meeting in London and again on 24 July, the Council
received a briefing from ICANN's Contractual Compliance on reporting and
metrics accomplishments as a result of their 3-year plan that stemmed from
the Registration Abuse Policies WG recommendation in 2011. Attached I submit
a draft resolution to close out this issue with the GNSO Council for your
kind consideration and I would also respectfully request the draft motion to
be seconded.

Yours

Klaus