[council] GNSO Project List - for review

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Feb 20 12:55:15 UTC 2014

Mikey, as noted in the project list: 'Following the completion of the JIG's
work on the three key areas of work, but recognising that further work needs
to be done in relation to IDNs, in particular IDN variants and universal
acceptance of IDNs, the GNSO and ccNSO Council requested the JIG to put
forward suggestions on how to deal with these issues and deliver these
suggestions to the GNSO Council by the ICANN Singapore Meetings in March
2014'. The JIG held a meeting earlier this week to discuss and prepare these
suggestions.

Best regards,

Marika