[council] RE: Second Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT 2) Final Report & Recommendations

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Feb 21 08:43:52 UTC 2014

PLEASE RESPOND WITHIN 8 HOURS

From: Jonathan Robinson [mailto:jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com]
Sent: 20 February 2014 09:38
To: council at gnso.icann.org
Subject: RE: Second Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT 2)
Final Report & Recommendations

All,

The deadline for submission of public comment on the ends approximately 36
hours from now.

I am OK to submit a letter in substantially the same for as that distributed
to you on 14 Feb (see below) and re-attached to this letter.

BUT

I need your support to do so.  Accordingly, even if you simply provide
support without any comment on the content, that will be helpful.

PLEASE RESPOND WITHIN 24 HOURS

Thank-you.

Jonathan