[council] RE: Second Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT 2) Final Report & Recommendations

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Feb 21 09:15:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

As a member of the ATRT2, I do not believe it my job to comment on our
report.

I think the GNSO response is fine as far as it goes and I am pleased
that at least something is being submitted - though I must admit I am
less than enthused about responses that essentially say "we are already
doing that".

I might have wished for it to be more supportive of other aspects of the
report, but the response is what it is.

avri