[council] Crowdsourcing a bi-ennial performance review of the ICANN CEO

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 10:06:05 UTC 2014

I think it's an interesting idea - but I also see the risk for it to turn
into a free-for-all of national or interest group sections peeved at
certain Internet governance developments.

I didn't hear so many complaints from other NCPH side colleagues about
'growing executive influence over policy' during the TCMH debacle, so
colour me curious about this initiative, willing to be convinced - subject
to a fair methodology that won't be astro-turfed -  but also somewhat
skeptical of the context and motivation.

Maria