[council] Second Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT 2) Final Report & Recommendations

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 21 22:47:21 UTC 2014

Not really, the ATRT2 is disbanded and we are
effectively out of the loop unless something is
explicitly referred to us. You could always add a
comment of your own explaining what you meant and
I'm sure it will be incorporated into the comment
summaries (ie something like - As the author of
the sentence in the GNSO comments reading
"Rather, there needs to be a clear and
well-supported progression for community
volunteers to gain the skills, knowledge and
experience needed to broaden the ranks of active
PDP participants and leaders.", I wish to point
out that the term "well-supported" is mean to
imply both philosophically supported AND financially supported.)

Without further elaboration, I have little
confidence that the 2nd meaning will be inferred.
And as I am sure you understand, it is critical.

Alan