[council] Crowdsourcing a bi-ennial performance review of the ICANN CEO

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Thu Feb 27 05:34:58 UTC 2014

	I think it is a very interesting idea, John, and I'm quite warming to it. Perhaps some of the techniques suggested by the MSI panel could be used to provide crowd sourced feedback on both the CEO and the Board?

	Discussion about it could easily fit into the hour we have allocated for strategic discussion on Saturday, but I'm sure we will have a lot to talk about in that hour - do other council members this we should have some time allocated specifically to talk about this proposal?

	David