[council] IGO INGO Final Issue Report & Motion for Council

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Thu Jun 5 09:35:42 UTC 2014

All,
Jonathan has kindly proposed the two motions we will discuss later today. I herewith second the motions.

As you will recall, I have chaired the IGO/INGO PDP WG and would very much like to encourage Councillors to submit questions there might be relating to the motions to the Council list. This will enable me and staff to have all information you might be asking ready prior or in the call.

Please note that the motions are a follow-up to the recommendation we unanimously approved previously and in which we recommended this very PDP should be conducted.

Thanks and kind regards,
Thomas