[council] IGO INGO Final Issue Report & Motion for Council

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Jun 5 15:00:45 UTC 2014

Building on this discussion, I have a more basic question:

Does it make sense to proceed with this Issues Report/PDP in light of the
outstanding work to be done w.r.t the GAC and acronyms?  Are we assuming
that the outcome of those talks (which, if I’m not mistaken, haven’t
occurred yet) could be another Issues Report/PDP, that is interdependent
with this one?

We are seeing interdependencies crop up in the IRTP series of PDPs (A-D),
and from that experience, I prefer waiting until all issues & questions
are contained in a single PDP charter, rather than break them up.

Apologies if I’m missing something here...

Thanks―

J.