[council] FW: ccNSO SOP WG submission on ICANNs draft Strategic Plan FY 2016-2020

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Jun 5 17:48:37 UTC 2014

All.

FYI.

Jonathan.

From: Bart Boswinkel [mailto:bart.boswinkel at icann.org]
Sent: 05 June 2014 18:47
To: Jonathan Robinson
Cc: Roelof Meijer; john at crediblecontext.com; Marika Konings
Subject: ccNSO SOP WG submission on ICANNs draft Strategic Plan FY 2016-2020

Dear Jonathan,

On behalf of Roelof Meijer, chair of the ccNSO Strategic and Operational
Planning WG (SOP WG),  I sent you the submission of the ccNSO SOP WG on
ICANNs draft Strategic and Operational Plan FY2016-2020, as just submitted.
In the past other Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees were very
interested in the comments the WG provided, hence I was requested to forward
it to you this time.

On behalf  of the chair of the SOP WG, kind regards,

Bart Boswinkel