[council] Invitation: GNSO Council Stakeholder Group/Constituency Informal discussion - Tuesday, 24 June 2014 in Sovereign at 18:00-19:00

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Tue Jun 10 13:37:26 UTC 2014

Jonathan,

I believe, particularly after the session in Singapore, that this meeting is being over-architected.

Its purpose is to reconvene at the end of Constituency Day to confer on whether there are changes to what we thought/heard in the weekend session that might affect our public session on Wednesday.

I don't think we need to make a big deal out of it, certainly not expand the quest list beyond the Council and not take up more than 30 minutes to do our work, unless there is some really out-of-left-field event that undoes our plan for the public session.

Now, I will not turn down free food and drink if that is the approach we take, but more than that, we need all to attend so as to have confidence built into our Wednesday agenda.

My two cents.

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: RE: [council] Invitation: GNSO Council Stakeholder Group/Constituency Informal discussion - Tuesday, 24 June 2014 in Sovereign at 18:00-19:00