[council] RE: GNSO Council Meeting with ICANN Board

Winterfeldt, Brian J. brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com
Sun Mar 23 02:40:19 UTC 2014

Dear Jonathan:

I have added two additional examples regarding success of the new gTLD program, which I am happy to speak to during our meeting with the Board.

Thank you,

Brian

Brian J. Winterfeldt
Head of Internet Practice
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
2900 K Street NW, North Tower - Suite 200 / Washington, DC 20007-5118
p / (202) 625-3562 f / (202) 339-8244
brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com<mailto:brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com> / www.kattenlaw.com<http://www.kattenlaw.com/>