[council] FW: Specification 13 : Letter to the GNSO

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu May 8 12:55:47 UTC 2014

Avri,

Thanks for this comprehensive input.  One quick response to your question
(from my experience as an RySG Councillor):

The RySG has been active in in working on evolution to accommodate new gTLDs
(and all that this entails) for some time.
But, to the best of my knowledge, the RySG does not have any clearly defined
current or future relationship with the BRG.

Jonathan