[council] FW: Specification 13 : Letter to the GNSO

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu May 8 13:37:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for this bit of information.  So the case is more akin to the IGO
requests, where a non participant in the GNSO process makes a request
for exception.

Have we defined the GNSO interface for gTLD registries which are not
part of the RySG?  Seems like something else we may need to find a
process for.

Thanks

avri