[council] A way forward on the Specification 13 question

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu May 8 14:48:18 UTC 2014

FWIW, the Policy & Implementation Working Group is actively working on
developing recommendations on 'A
process for developing gTLD policy, perhaps in the form of ³Policy
Guidance², including criteria for when it would be appropriate to use such
a process (for developing policy other than ³Consensus Policy²) instead of
a GNSO Policy
Development Process' (as per one of its charter questions). Further
details about its activities can be found here:
https://community.icann.org/x/y1V-Ag.

Best regards,

Marika