[council] Re: Letter from the NGPC Chair

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri May 16 12:55:40 UTC 2014

Thanks Avri & Volker,

Good points and I’ll work with you to remedy in this case if possible and
ensure that it is dealt with in future.

I was sensitive to the point, but when expressing it in words in a draft of
the letter, it felt to me as if I was putting a spin on it so I backed off
and reported the bare facts.

Note that, with this issue in mind, was the reason I referred the reader to
the fact that a full discussion had taken place and that a record of that
was available.

“Full records of the discussions and the detail of the issues raised therein
are available to the NGPC, or other interested parties, through mail
archives, meeting recordings and transcripts.”

Not quite as clear as you may have liked I do understand but I was aware of
the subtleties and sensitivities here and attempted to reflect them.

Jonathan