[council] Fwd: Tweets from "GNSO"

Bret Fausett bret at nic.sexy
Thu May 22 14:18:52 UTC 2014

Dear Council Members,

One of our constituency members noted that the “GNSO” is tweeting about Internet governance matters generally, on initiatives that are outside the current activity list of the GNSO. The registries think this is inappropriate and that the GNSO twitter feed should not be used for general ICANN issues. What can we do to rein in the twitter posts being sent on our behalf?

--
Bret Fausett, Esq. • General Counsel, Uniregistry, Inc.
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 200 • Playa Vista, CA 90094-2536
310-496-5755 (T) • 310-985-1351 (M) • bret at uniregistry.com
— — — — —

Begin forwarded message: