[council] Fwd: Tweets from "GNSO"

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu May 22 14:30:30 UTC 2014

Dear Brett,

The GNSO twitter feed was established in close co-ordination with the
Council leadership and is managed by ICANN policy staff as a mechanism to
inform and reach out to the GNSO and broader community in relation to topics
/ issues that are deemed of interest to the GNSO. As you may have noticed,
we do take great care that the tweets are always factual, referring either
to recent decisions, reports, posts from the GNSO or ICANN. As Internet
Governance has featured highly on the agenda for the broader community as
well as the GNSO, tweets related to that topic have also been included (but
again, always referring to official posts / information and not expressing
any particular opinion). However, if that is considered to be problematic,
we are happy to refrain from including Internet Governance related tweets
from now on if that's what the Council would prefer.

Best regards,

Marika