[council] IGO INGO Final Issue Report & Motion for Council

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon May 26 22:54:48 UTC 2014

All,

Please see attached for two proposed motions for the next council meeting.

Ordinarily, I expect that these would have come to you from Thomas Rickert
as chair of the PDP WG that developed the recommendation for the Issue
Report.

However, since Thomas is currently on vacation, I have decided to propose
the motions.

Thanks,

Jonathan