[council] A question about the Council's WhoIs work

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Tue May 27 18:12:50 UTC 2014

Volker, et. al.,

I would be interested in knowing how all the work we have done has affected/supported/affected the Expert Working Group.  Is there time on our meeting agenda to have a member of its leadership join our June 5 meeting to discuss?

Cheers,

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [council] Motion to Close the Study Phase of GNSO Whois Policy Work