[council] Off Topic: Small world

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Nov 6 12:00:00 UTC 2014

Hi folks:

Just a humous story to share with the list.   I arrived home from the ITU Plenipotentiary in Busan to a stack of unread postal mail. Included in the pile was a post card from my alma mater, inviting alumni to come celebrate the 50th anniversary of the University of Iowa Computer Science department.

Looking over the schedule of celebrations, one event in particular caught my eye:  "Alumni Dinner with UI VP and CS Professor Dan Reed."

If I was on the fence about attending, I'm definitely going to go now.  :)

Thanks-

J.
------------
James Bladel
Vice President, Policy
Go Daddy
jbladel at godaddy.com

Mobile +1 319 899 1776
Twitter:  @Bladel
Skype: jmbladel

Typical Time Zone:  UTC-5 (US Central Daylight)

[cid:BC04019C-13EF-4E2D-B1FF-B260170C2CE3]

This email message and any attachments are intended for use only by the recipient(s), and may contain sensitive information.  If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original message and any copies.