[council] motion re charter for the Accountability CWG

Heather Forrest Heather.Forrest at acu.edu.au
Mon Nov 10 05:47:13 UTC 2014

Dear Mary,

Following up on Gabi's question below, unfortunately the process of membership isn't clear to me, either.

For example, are all Members now appointed to the CWG on Framework of Operating Principles for Future CWGs? I understood that members had not all been appointed, and if that's correct, what is the process for appointing new members? Council motion? Other?

Apologies for perhaps asking a dumb question while I am new to GNSO procedures.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Heather