[council] Translations Services

Yoav Keren yoav at dtnt.com
Sun Oct 12 20:49:39 UTC 2014

Although I did not have a problem, I strongly support this initiative. It is very important to get higher involvement from a wider non-English speaking community.

Best,

Yoav

Yoav Keren
CEO
Domain The Net Technologies Ltd.
81 Sokolov st.         Tel: +972-3-7600500
Ramat Hasharon     Fax: +972-3-7600505
Israel 47238