[council] Translations Services

Gabriela Szlak gabrielaszlak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 21:25:21 UTC 2014

Thanks so much for bringing this issue up John.

As many of you know I am supportive of this proposal. Even though I do not
have an issue with speaking or working in English, there are times in which
I would like to have the chance to express myself in Spanish.

There are also some accents which are quite challenging to understand. and
some expressions and metaphores in English which are not easy to grasp.
(and then you loose part of a conversation or a whole discussion)

So, until we get to this translation facilities (which I hope we will) I
would like to take this opportunity to ask from councillors to try to speak
clear and to use less expressions which are not understandable for some of
us (or to clarify them after).

:)

Thanks,
Gabi

*Gabriela Szlak *

*Skype:* gabrielaszlak

*Twitter: @*GabiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.

: