[council] FW: NomCom appointee skill sets

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Oct 30 02:02:16 UTC 2014

All,

I have received a request from the ICANN Nominations Committee chair to
provide a revised or re-confirmed skill-set description.

Apparently the last such skill set review was revised and updated back in
2010. Therefore, it is certainly timely to provide a revision, update or
re-affirmation of what they are working with.

Accordingly, please can you review the attached and provide any feedback or
input as you see fit.

Thanks,

Jonathan