[council] FW: NomCom appointee skill sets

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Thu Oct 30 06:15:26 UTC 2014

I would consider adding to the list of variable criteria:
- data protection and privacy law
- broader internet governance activities

I'm also not sure why 'the special needs of financial services businesses' is on that list - not that I have a strong objection to anyone having this expertise, but I do not recall any item of council business having looked at this area in the last couple of years (though it is possible something is slipping my mind).

David