[council] Request for GNSO Council to appoint/endorse GNSO experts to the new IDN Guidelines Working Group

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Aug 18 21:06:57 UTC 2015

Hello Bret and everyone,

I¹ll check with Sarmad and his colleagues, but will note for now that
whichever the final number, the Council should feel comfortable that all
those it endorses possess the necessary subject matter and technical
expertise as outlined in the Call for Experts, see Section 3 in the
attached: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2015-07-20-en.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong