[council] Proposed Council dates and rotation times 2016

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Dec 16 11:46:49 UTC 2015

Dear  Councillors,

There have been 5  comments, all in favour of the two new proposed times, 21:00 UTC and 12:00 UTC, for rotating the Council calls and the alternate dates proposed in view of the holidays, Yom Kippur and Thanksgiving,  as noted below:

·       22 September (Thursday) (Yom Kippur) OR THURSDAY 29 September at 12:00 UTC

·       24 November (Thursday) at 18:00 UTC (Thanksgiving) OR THURSDAY 1 December at 12:00 UTC

Please review these proposed dates and times for Council meetings in 2016 and if there are no further comments, these dates will be posted as approved after the Council meeting on Thursday, 17 December 2015.

14 January AND/OR Thursday 21 January at 21:00/12:00 UTC (to allow flexibility to deal with the CCWG-Accountability Final Report. Closer to the date we will be in a position to determine  whether two meetings are needed or whether one is sufficient)

(Document deadline 4 and /or 11 January 2016)

18 February (Thursday) at 21:00 UTC

(Document deadline 8 February 2016)

9 March (Wednesday)  - ICANN Meeting - Public Council meeting Marrakech  at 13:30 local time
(Document deadline 28 February 2016)

14 April (Thursday) at 12:00 UTC
(Document deadline 4 April 2016)

12 May  (Thursday)  at 21:00  UTC
(Document deadline 2 May 2016)

27-30 June - ICANN Meeting - Public Council meeting Panama City  at 13:00 (tbc) local time

21 July  (Thursday) at 12:00  UTC
(Document deadline 11 July 2016)

August - no meetings

1 September (Thursday)  at 21:00  UTC
(Document deadline 22 August  2016)

29 September (Thursday) at 12:00 UTC
Document deadline 19 September  2016

13 October (Thursday)  at 21:00 UTC
(Document deadline 3 October 2016)

2 November, ICANN Meeting - Public Council meeting Puerto Rico at 13:00 (tbc) local time
(Document deadline 23 October 2016)

1 December (Thursday)  at  12:00 UTC
(Document deadline 21 November 2016)

15 December (Thursday)  at  21:00 UTC