[council] GNSO Council meeting Action Items

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Feb 12 00:39:31 UTC 2015

Dear Councillors,

REMINDER: GNSO Wrap-up meeting today, Thursday 12 February 2015, 12:00 – 13:30 in Hullet with lunch!

Please find the action Items arising from the GNSO Council public meeting 11 February  2015.

Action Items:<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Action+Items>
Form a drafting team to work on suggestions for the new meeting format  as proposed by the Meeting Strategy Group.
Volunteers:  Bret Fausett, Tony Holmes, James Bladel, Volker Greimann.

Reminder to Avri Doria and Tony Holmes to provide the statement, per the action items from the 15 January 2015 Council meeting where the  Council could consider making a public statement where it applauds the work done from all the groups, (the numbers, names and the protocols) and offer a public statement of support recognizing the good work and the benefit from obtaining a coherent approach even if it has taken longer than the set-out timeline. The statement could also note that while meeting the timeline is important, not doing so in the interest of finding the right solution attests to the success of the multi stakeholder model. This statement could possibly come out of the Singapore meeting.

Item 7: UPDATE – GNSO / GAC Consultation Group and related work
Action item:
Council to sign off on the “quick look process” for the GAC to engage at an early stage in the Policy Development process at next council meeting

Please provide comments or let me know if any have been forgotten.
Thank you.
Kind regards,


Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/attachments/20150212/d68d98d2/attachment.html>

More information about the council mailing list