[council] Re: Draft requests from the Council to the SCI

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Mar 31 18:42:18 UTC 2015

Dear Councilors,

You will recall that at the last Council meeting it was agreed that continue
further discussion of the two draft requests to the SCI would continue via
email, with a view toward a decision at the next Council meeting on 16 April
2015. Please let Avri, the Council liaison to the SCI, or any of us staff
support members know if you have any questions or comments about the draft
requests or templates.

For your convenience, the two draft templates are attached to this email.
They can also be accessed on the GNSO website at
http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/drafts.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong